CUDA made much progress this year and contributed to many events and community consultations. The website and social media views continued to receive good attention throughout the year. Key points from the Annual Report 2018-2019 are:
- Our first online learning course, Introduction to Universal Design, had a 44% completion rate from 440 enrolments.
- Preparation for and staging of the 3rd Universal Design Conference in Brisbane.
- Participation in events to promote universal design, including a breakfast event organised in conjunction with Lend Lease.
- Conference presentations included 4 papers at the UD conference in Dublin, Ireland, and Community Housing Industry Association Conference
- Invited contributor to two magazines: Inner Sydney Voice and Building Connection.
- Submissions and contributions to public policy through committee representation, roundtables and written submissions to government inquiries.
The full Annual Report can be downloaded in PDF format. The picture above is from the UD Conference in Brisbane with Lenna Klintworth at the lectern, Emily Steel, Jane Bringolf, Penny Galbraith and Chris Veitch.