The 2017-2018 Annual Report on CUDA’s activities is available for download in Word. Key points are:
- Website views increased by more than 11,000 to 39,300, and is now averaging between 3000 to 4000 views per month.
- Newsletter had 360 subscribers at the end of June 2017
- Online learning course, Introduction to Universal Design attracted 171 students with 78 completing the course
- Seven conference and seminar presentations were made
- Ten sector consultations/roundtables were attended
- Social media continues to be a efficient way to promote universal design and inclusive practice
The 2016-2017 Annual Report is also available for download